As an initial step for 2019, we should define the objectives for our working group in 2019. From my point of view, the working group should:
- research on modal split and mode share (in the urban context) including:
- analyses of user acceptance (e.g. Conjoint analyses on novel transport solutions) (also [WG2])
- improvement of transport mode interfaces
- integration of new mobility concepts and according business models
- open data/data sharing and legislative requirements
create overview of existing seamless transport solutions and applications
provide a MaaS concept study based on previous research
initiate and foster contact to MaaS alliance
- Is there already any link?
- Does anybody know people from the MaaS alliance?
- engage in discussions on meetings and conferences
- Open Mobility Conference 2019
- ECOMM 2019
- organise workshop in BRU to discuss first ideas and steps towards MaaS concept study
I invite all members to discuss/comment/correct the proposed goals and/or to add additional goals you think we as a working group should achieve in 2019.
Looking forward to your contributions!