European Transport and Mobility Forum

About the [WG 02] Involving users category

users

(ETM Forum admin) #1

This working group brings together researchers and developers involved in the design of vehicles and mobility services and representatives of user organizations. They will together discuss benefits of a user-centered approach in the development of tomorrow’s mobility, exchange best practices but also examine barriers and opportunities to overcome them.
To post replies, please join the Working Group by subscribing here:
https://community.etmforum.eu/groups**

(Freek Bos) #2

Trying to do the first reply. Should we discus here things like the following?

The summmary of this working group says: "in the design of vehicles and mobility services. I propose to broader this to every part a trip. This makes is possible to discus for example (design of) stations, stops. But also less physical parts of a trip, e.g ticketing systems and payment methods

(Erzsebet Foldesi) #3

Yes, I agree with your proposal. Do you agree the with the following?
This working group brings together researchers and developers involved in the design of transport infrastructure, vehicles and mobility services and representatives of user organizations. They will together discuss benefits of a user-centered approach in the development of tomorrow’s mobility, exchange best practices but also examine barriers and opportunities to overcome them.

(Rebecca Hueting - Guide Profile) #4

Dear Erzsebet, you should be able to change the summary yourself, according to your comments. If you cannot, I’ll be glad to help.